Skip to content
Why our candles are better
- Each candle is made from scratch, by hand in Laguna Beach, California.
- Soy Wax is made from environmentally friendly, renewable resources. The wax we use is grown in the USA and supports American Soy Farmers.
- All fragrance is clean, phthalate-free and created using pure essential oils & fine fragrance oils
- Soy wax burns without creating as much soot or smoke as other Paraffin brands or soy blends. There is still a bit of soot that comes from our flat braided, 100% cotton wicks but it is minimal in comparison to a paraffin candle.
- Soy wax is non-toxic and non-carcinogenic, which cannot be said of Paraffin or soy blend candles. It contains no pesticides or herbicides. In fact it's so natural the raw wax is actually edible and without fragrance could be used for cooking (although we don't recommend it)!
- Soy wax burns cooler than paraffin wax, therefore increasing your candles life by burning for longer - up to 50% longer! Soy wax has a lower melt point so remember to keep your soy candle out of direct sunlight as this may cause it to 'sweat'. If this happens, remove your candle from the heat source and allow to cool. It will quickly return to its normal state.
- Soy wax tends to have a 'rustic' look after the melt pool has cooled. This is due to the natural makeup of the wax and in no way affects the way your candle will burn.
- Soy wax can be cleaned from surfaces with hot soap and water making its easy to reuse and repurpose your candle jars.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.