CANDLE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- When lighting a soy candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt all the way to the sides of the container. Depending on the container size, this should take around 1-3 hours. Failure to do this will often cause "tunneling" which will limit the life of your new soy candle.
- Place the candle on a stable, heat resistant surface.
- Aim to trim your wick to about 1/4"/6-8mm before you re-light your candle. This will ensure a long lasting candle, minimize soot and remove any mushrooming of carbon on the end of the wick.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or lit while sleeping!
- Don't burn a candle all the way down! This can cause the glass vessel to crack. For safety measures stop burning a candle when there is 1/4in wax left in the vessel. Soy wax easily washes out with soap and water so you can repurpose the jar.
- Please remember the candles are hand poured, not massed produced- and although every effort is made to ensure consistency, every candle will be a little different. The top of your candle may also appear slightly uneven, and sometimes very rough or bumpy after lighting. This is a sign of natural soy wax being hand poured.
- If you have any questions or concerns AT ALL about how to care for and safely burn your candle please do not hesitate to reach out and whatever the problem is we will do our best to make it better.